Treatment of personal data:
• In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December 1999, concerning the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), the hereby Magna Global Feeds informs you that the personal details you have provided via our website, as well as any details to which the Magna Global Feeds may have access as a result of the user browsing, consulting or sending queries via its website, will be collected in a file for which the Magna Global Feeds is responsible.
• You may exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the use of your personal data in accordance with the terms and conditions established by the LOPD by writing to the following address:
Granja Sant Vicens Ferrer, s/n
25335 PENELLES (LLEIDA)
Teléfono: (+34) 911 599 833
Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Lleida al Tomo 323, folio 118, Hoja L-6025, con la cual se puede poner en contacto a través del mail Magna Global Feeds@Magna Global Feeds.es
• Please immediately notify the Magna Global Feeds of any changes to your details to ensure that the data held in the Magna Global Feeds’s files is constantly up-to-date and does not contain any errors.
• By accepting this Legal Notice, you recognise that the information and details provided by the are a Magna Global Feeds ccurate and truthful.
• Failure to complete, or the partial completion of the personal details requested on any electronic form may mean that the Magna Global Feeds is unable to deal with your request.
• The personal details you send to the Magna Global Feeds will be used to provide the services requested, especially the services provided from this Magna Global Feeds website, as well as for sending you information on products, services and other information of a commercial nature that may be of interest to you.
• The in Magna Global Feeds forms you that it has implemented the technical and organisational security measures necessary to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent them from being altered, lost, processed and/or accessed by unauthorised parties, always bearing in mind the status of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or any kind of physical or natural means.
• The above is in accordance with the provisions of article 9 of the LOPD and Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11th June 1999 approving the Regulation on mandatory security measures for computer files containing personal data.
• The Magna Global Feeds informs you that it has stored a cookie in your system. Cookies are small text files stored by the browser on the hard disk of your computer.
• When you are browsing the website of the, Magna Global Feeds its server recognises the cookie and provides information on your last visit to the site.